Cars For The Metaverse: Overleague Global Online Streaming Event Begins May 15
HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM /ACCESSWIRE/May 15, 2022/ In the fictional year 2140, the exotic world of car enthusiasts doesn’t stop at high-end engines and high-adrenaline racing. They can also collect auto parts packaged in Kubik, encrypted in NFT format for exchange and trade. Overleague is set to kick off a big Cars For The Metaverse event on May 15th on their website that car enthusiasts cannot miss!
The world starts a new one when the organization named The Pacifist forges a new way to settle all disputes without starting a neck and neck war: race and win the Overleague rally. Life is now more than high-end engines and high-speed racing for car enthusiasts. Now they can also collect auto parts packaged in Kubik, encrypted in NFT format for exchange and trade.
This exotic world of car enthusiasts not only stop at luxury motors and high adrenaline car racing, but now they can also collect car parts packed in Kubik, encrypted in NFT format for trading and trade.
Welcome to Overleague, a unique freemium GameFi that offers players a futuristic racing experience. Overleague rightly boasts of an ecosystem of racers that suits both hardcore gamers and NFT car collectors to let loose and win in diverse ways. It allows hardcore gamers and NFT car collectors to enjoy AAA gaming experience and explore the benefits of online and offline activities.
At Overleague, designers are also free to express their creative talents by designing and dressing the speed machines in cool outfits. Let’s explore the mechanics of this game more closely, hold the steering wheel and slide on the deadly tracks.
Overleague is ready to launch a big event, Cars For The Metaverse on May 15that car enthusiasts cannot miss!
What does the May 15 event include?
The space will be transformed into a showroom with Overleague supercars belonging to collectors. The space will showcase upcoming car features and feature special effects on the Race Track, Tournament, Auto Aftermarket and Racer Intro – all on the Metaverse.
The audience can also enjoy the metaverse, enhancing their feeling and visualizing the race in the open metaverse.
This event will be a mix of virtual and live performance sections and presentations that will reveal the metaverse open to attendees and the public: online and offline.
The Genesis Kubik sale timeline is 1 hour after the stream (20:00 UTC+7). There will be a 7-day sale from May 15 to 22. Players can be whitelisted via the Brilliant form to guarantee your valuable Genesis Kubik purchase.
The marketplace, Agoran.io. is a decentralized trading platform that allows players to trade important NFT items such as Genesis Kublik and car parts, to complete their own unique car. Players, known as Rovers, will also be able to purchase and claim the Kubik from their website during the Genesis Kubik Sale.
10,000 Kubik will be sold for 100 USDT/Kubik on the BSC network on the day of the event. It is estimated that players will be able to assemble over 5300 different car models. The total value of Kubik sold is equivalent to $1 million USDT. All this money will be used as prizes for the players. For each individual car model successfully assembled FIRST (from model 5300++), players will receive:
1. Different cash prizes total 1 million USDT depending on the rarity and uniqueness of this model.
2. An exclusive NFT car on the Etherium network as collections only. These are not tied to in-game assets.
What does the main in-game activity for each player to join an entire economy for cars on the metaverse include?
The basic game activities for each player to join an entire economy for cars on the metaverse are as follows:
– Owning and Renting Metaverse Tracks: On race day, riders will get on their vehicles and show off their racing skills. They are free to use special powers, compete against other racers for prizes, and earn rewards in races and special events. Renting cars for others to race is also another way to get rich in the Overleague.
– Plan and improvise your route: It’s not just NFT cars; they are precious possessions. Now you can express your personality and power by designing your car’s appearance and equipment parts. Racers must collect four unique items. This includes the body, rear, wheel and engine to make the complete vehicle before you can race.
– Proudly show off your collection: The collection is incomplete if it cannot be proudly displayed. Overleague comes with a showroom where you can show off every part and car you have collected in a showroom, which is the database of your NFT car legacy and collection history. The showroom also helps you identify the parts that are best suited for your vehicle, and the applause from the public will help you win more lucrative prizes than you can imagine.
Why choose Overleague?
By entering the vast and wild world of the open metaverse, Whydah gained many valuable experiences, from which he evolved and mutated, becoming a better version. In this launch, the Whydah presents you with a masterpiece in GameFi Worlds, which allows you to embark on exciting adventures far beyond what you expect from blockchain games.
After the Land of My DeFi Pet, the Realm of the God with Mytheria and the Ark Warzone with Ark Rivals, the ship is now heading to a new destination for those who feel the need for speed, intense rivalry, drift of power. on the motor circuit worthy of the metaverse-open.
The upcoming CARS FOR THE METAVERSE event is just the beginning!
Company name: Overleague
Contact number: +84 359 399881
Contact email: [email protected]
THE SOURCE: Overleague
See the source version on accesswire.com: