Senior Java Developer – IT-Online
We are looking for an amazing Senior Java Developer to join our client. They are one of the biggest names in consulting and services across most industries.
If you want to enrich your experience within the different Sectors, this position is for you!
4-6 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of studies and work experience in development and design (Application, Infrastructure, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or computer science or
- Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (open group).
- TOGAF certification, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) or equivalent
- Analyze problems and formulate a solution based on organizational boundaries, architectures, and constraints: Must be feasible and operational, must push boundaries where necessary, and continually seek improvements.
- Design a detailed solution architecture using new technologies in consultation using models approved by enterprise architecture and technology SMEs. Design with a holistic, robust and sustainable mindset. Apply a product management mindset (long-term thinking).
- Collaborate with the architecture team to identify the right technologies to use in the applications.
- Work with technology SMBs to shape, contribute and integrate a solution across the technology stack, from the DevOps database and infrastructure that supports continuous deployment.
- Push proposed solutions through relevant governance forums and gain acceptance of solutions by relevant specialists (domain or technology).
- Collaborate, communicate and get buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Breakdown of the solution and assistance with planning/sequencing work and identification of resourcing needs.
- Bring designs to life and contribute to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assist software designers with lower level designs.
- Troubleshoot technical delivery issues.
- Keep up to date with the technical landscape on how it fits together.
- Understand the constraints and risks and make the necessary trade-offs.
- Influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders.
- Design the end-to-end solution with people, technology, systems and data in mind.
- End-to-end solutions future-proof as much as possible within the confines of the organization.
Required Skills :
- HTML / CSS / JS / Angular 2 or later / ReactJS
- Java including: Java SE / Java EE / Hibernate/ JPA / Spring
- JVM languages: Kotlin / Groovy
- Build and dependency tools: Maven / Gradle
- Test: JUnit / Selenium / Mockito / Cucumber
- Microservices: Spring Boot / Vert.X / Micronaut / Netflix OSS libraries
- Containerization: Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Web Services and Networks: RESTful API / SOAP / HTTPS / GRPC / Protobuf
- Mobile: Android / IOS / Ionic / React Native / Cordova
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services / Azure / Google Cloud
- DevOps: Jenkins/Bambou/Gitlab CI
Apply now for more information 🙂
- Java development
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position